We have substantial experience of the legal framework and issues arising from timeshare developments from the perspective of both the management companies/trustees and the individual members including the following:-
- Sale or transfer of timeshare property
- Winding up of timeshare schemes
- Variation of timeshare schemes and documentation
- Review of developments and scheme documentation
- Preservation of timeshare property and safeguarding of assets for the benefit of members
- Disputes by management, trustees and members of schemes
- Fractional ownership of different types of property.
We are members of the Resort Developments Association.
Our people with expertise in this service
Read Jonathan’s Article on Disposing of Redundant Timeshare Interests in our News Section – click here