We can advise and assist on a wide range of bankruptcy and insolvency issues including the following:-
- Pursuing bankruptcy, winding up and insolvent partnership proceedings on behalf of creditors.
- Defending bankruptcy, winding up and insolvent partnership proceedings on behalf of debtors.
- Applying for annulment of bankruptcy orders on the basis of repayment of debts or that the order should not have been made.
- Negotiating with trustees in bankruptcy with regard to recovery of the bankrupt’s home.
- Claims by and against trustees in bankruptcy, liquidators and receivers.
- Collecting book debts on behalf of insolvency practitioners.